The prompt for today asked about a self-defeatist thought that I've had and how I over came it.....Nikkala and Karisa purchased some watercolor painting classes from Claudette Bray as my Christmas gift. I really want to try my hand at this, but I've never water-colored before so I'm really nervous about doing it especially while someone else is watching me do it. I'm not the kind of person that likes to learn to do something while others are watching. I would rather go off by myself and practice without any kind of audience.
I'm going to go do these classes and be really brave and give it my best shot. I'll keep you posted on my experience after the classes start later in January. Maybe everyone will get an original by Patrice for Christmas next year!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure you've got nothing to worry about. I'd love a Patrice original (it can't turn out much worse than a Deidra originial honey pot/ salt hog!)
Post a Comment