
Christmas has come and gone for another time. My Christmas was a very wonderful time. Not only because of the gifts I received, but because all my family is well and they all get along great. This is such a blessing to a family. We really have fun together and I hope that my son-in-laws don't mind all the togetherness I try to create whenever possible.
It has been fun to have Tameka home for more than a weekend.She brings some teen age energy back into our home and we really like that. We have also had Bentley with us for a couple of days while Nikkala and Chod pack up their belongings. We are headed back to Blackfoot this afternoon to start loading things in the horse trailer and Suburban. We'll head to Logan in the morning and get things unpacked. Hope the weather cooperates for us.
Oh yeah this is what Santa surprised me with Christmas morning!
1 comment:
Looks like you were very good this year!
Post a Comment