Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A great start to a great thing

It doesn't seem possible that 28 years ago today I had my first baby and started our family! Happy Birthday Nik! You've been a great start to our family.A lot has happened in our family since then. Everything that has happened even if it didn't seem good when it was happening has turned out ok.

At this Christmas Season I realize again what a wonderful family we have and I'm thankful for the good times we have together. Every addition we have to our family has added so much. Brent gave Tameka a list of requirements for the man for her, because everyone wants to keep this great thing going. They consist of ...a snowmobile, a cabin of his own that sleeps at least 15 and he has to pass the interviews with all the brother-in-laws. If she never gets married you'll know why now.

1 comment:

Deidra said...

I love it when you post.