My prompt for today is...the most expensive item I have ever bought for myself.
I don't know if it is entirely for myself, but I was the one that wanted it and bought it and that is my dining table and chair set. I looked for several years for a table that would be large enough for Warren, me and our girls plus their spouses to all set at for dinners. I found this one in Burley at Skaggs. The table is distressed and the chairs are really heavy.I've had it for several years now and haven't regretted the purchase once. I love when I have a large enough group for dinner to warrant pulling out the leaves and expanding the table to fit everyone. Good food, good people and good conversation are a wonderful experience surrounding this purchase!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment