Monday, December 24, 2007

Blank Air Time

Prompt for the day....under what circumstances do you do your best thinking. There are a couple of times that I consider to be my best thinking times. The first one and the one I use the most is early almost every morning when I wake up around 4 AM. It's too early to get up, but I'm unable to go back to sleep so I use the time to sort out my life and plan my day. The other time that I get a lot of thinking time in is when I'm standing at my saw and sander. I can think about a wide assortment of topics while I'm pushing boards through. The repetition of the job gives you a lot of blank air time to fill!! I don't know that I think of anything earth changing, but I usually have things planned out and can move forward with these plans.

No comments: