Saturday, December 22, 2007

Prompts

This next semester in my reading group I am going to have the kids write in journals and decided to give them a prompt every day to get them started. I decided that I could use them to get me blogging more.

For the first one....If you had no fear of anything what 20 things would you do?
1. Bungee jump
2. Drive a race car
3. Travel to places by myself
4. Scuba dive
5. Confront people about bothering situations
6. Go on a totally crazy spending spree
7. Go back to college and get a degree
8. Be on Amazing Race
9. Travel to the Middle East
10. Sky dive
11. Swim with whales
12. Own a tiger
13. Have Lasik surgery
14. Fly in a helicopter when I'm conscious
15. Give blood
16. Watch while I got a shot
17. Go to a spa and have a total make over
18. Catch for a major league pitcher
19. Dance with the Stars
20. Mountain climb
Now add your 20!

3 comments:

chartie said...

Really?! These are amazing! It's awesome to hear things like this from my mom. I would have never guessed on most of them. You're amazing and I love you!

Deidra said...

I should never let anyone else comment on our computer, because then I forget to sign out. That one was mine (Chris better not be hitting on you like that! ;-))

Karisa said...

fun list. I learned a few new things about you.