Tuesday, August 08, 2006

one credit

What will a person do for one lousey credit??? How about sitting through 14 hours of information that they will never use in their life! I'm taking a course on direct instruction for Reading Mastery I. If you are not familiar (and why would you care) this is a course for kindergarten, and lowest of first grade readers. It is all about prompts and hand signals. If I count and tap or snap my fingers the next time you see me you will know where I'm coming from. I will have one more credit on my record though.
At the rate I'm going I will be able to take classes from CSI for a long time. Only accomplishing about ten credits a year doesn't rip through the long list too fast.

2 comments:

Nikkala said...

Good job Mom! Just think what you could have taught us if you would have taken these classes while we were still little...

chartie said...

yeah, I'm still not sure if Deidra will ever reach full literacy now. But we're working on it! :)