Friday, August 25, 2006
Must Be a Wilkins Curse
I don't know how many have read the book Holes or have seen the movie, but the Yelnats believe because of their great great grandfather their family is cursed. I don't know which one of our ancestors is to blame, but when parties or gatherings are planned the weather turns nasty. When we have the Warren's BBQ we have experienced downpours, gale force winds and the chilliest of weather. Ryan and Maren have their neighborhood party tonight and guess what...it's raining. Aren't we good people? Can't the great weather gods smile down on us with peaceful calm warm nights for such activities? Great grandpa whoever should feel bad for all the good times he has cause bad weather on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe we need to drink some Sploosh with some friends and break the curse.
I won't complain. We had beautiful weather, as did Nik and Chod, for our reception. The weather gods aren't too cruel!
Post a Comment