Wednesday, August 16, 2006

All "Natural" Moisturizer?

The Cassia County Fair and Rodeo are under way this week, which means fair food. Today was our ward's turn to man the Oakley Stake's booth. Warren and I signed up for the 10:30-2:30 shift. No where inside this booth is free of grease!!! When it is so thick on your glasses that you can't see you know that it is also in your hair and all over your face. I think I'm good on the moisturizer for life!
The Declo Stake are frying up those delicious maple bars. Warren has visited there several times already. They make fair...fair don't they? They surely have hit a gold mine with them.
We attended the Josh Turner concert last night. If you are not familiar with his songs let me tell you he can go sooo low. AMAZINGLY LOW. It was a lot better than last years. Joe Nichols performed last year and every song was either alcohol or sex related. Last night's songs were a lot more enjoyable. Good job Uncle Cory!

No comments: