Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Special Operations

The Wilkins family reunion has come and gone. Ryan and Maren were in charge this year. It was well done and enjoyed by all. It was an Army themed reunion. Paintballing was the main objective Monday morning, it provided a lot of bruising to brag about! (Why do these people think pain is good?) I was glad that there wasn't any other married ladies feeling the need to play Rambo and join the ranks with that activity.

We also had a fun game with our numbering system that Maria assigned to everyone. If only those number threes would have been in attendance a lot more people would have stayed in the game. It was a little embarrassing to see how uncoordinated I was at clapping in rhythm and talking at the same time. Chris and Ryan Sandberg took the bragging rights on this one.

Monday afternoon was filled with geo cache-ing. It was a lot of fun and a great way the finish the reunion. Kudos to Ryan and Maren for a wonderful and memorable time!!! It is great to belong to such an awesome family.

4 comments:

Nikkala said...

Remember Deidra is married and she went paintballing...maybe you should have said mom's-none of those went. It was a fun reunion.

Deidra said...

That's what I was going to say. I'm married, but I'm also your daughter, so I guess no "old married ladies" went. Plus, I just hid and avoided any serious fire. Yet I still managed to come home with a pretty purple bruise.

Deidra said...

Cute new banner. You and Nik both have fun little additions. Good job!

Karisa said...

Looks like Nik flipped your blog. She obviously didn't have Hudson there. Wish we could've stayed for rest of the reunion.