Saturday, September 27, 2008

Office

I thought if Chris could show off his office I could let people see where I spend a good part of my day. My office was constructed this summer in the back corner of the media center's back conference room. It still lacks a door which I really don't care about because I probably wouldn't close it much anyway, but the thing my office lacks the most is a telephone. Each week I'm told that it will be that week. The only good thing about no phone is that I make a lot of trips down the hall in search of an available phone to use.

Also the computer they dug out of some back closet is suppose to be replaced. The other day I discovered a big nasty spider nest in the backside of the monitor. I wonder where they found this dinosaur and how long it had be there. It doesn't even have a USB port. I have to remember to take my shuffle home to recharge it every so often, which I'm not very prompt about.



The watercolor above my desk is of Bentley and Hudson at Bear Lake on the 4TH. I also constructed the hutch. You can see the sleek monitor taking up half of my work space. Oh and the blue line running across my desk is my internet cable that needs to be replaced with a longer one so it can go behind my desk. Don't get me wrong I love my little corner. I'm totally out of the way so not many people can to interrupt my time which is fine because I can get everything done in my short space of time there. There is one other problem and I'm asking for your help. The wall above the filing cabinets... I want to put a vinyl saying, but I'm not quite sure what saying I want to put there. Please sent me your favorite ones for a better choice.

4 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Looks great! Love the shelf you made!

Karisa said...

Welcome back to blogging. I really like the hutch. As for the saying, I thought you already had one.

Karisa said...

After listening to the RS broadcast, I really like "Create Beauty."

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

I love the watercolor picture of the boys. You are so talented. Hope they get you a phone soon. Have a great day! Vicki