At church Sunday we got another gentle reminder that we should be taking this great opportunity to invite our friends to the temple open house. I'm a wonderful procrastinator and could make excuses everyday until the time runs out to invite anyone, but I acted on it. I have a day scheduled and people invited.
Everyone I've talked to about it is excited to go. So if you are needing a little nudge to get you moving let this be it. We will never have this opportunity so close to us to share something so important in our lives. It makes you feel really good inside after you do it and then you don't have to feel guilty when you hear it from the pulpit.
Take a deep breath and just go for it!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good work, Mom! I'm excited to get to go, too! :-)
Post a Comment