Thursday, January 24, 2008

Proof

I often wondered if anyone ever read my blog. Now I have proof. I can't even get anyone to comment so they can win a prize. If you are worried about the having to pay it forward part of it don't be. You don't have to make a cute little craft to give to someone, people love any kind of surprise. So surprise me and leave a comment!

5 comments:

Karisa said...

Here's some proof that your favorite daughter reads your blog. ;)

Nikkala said...

Is it legal for me to enter your pay it forward if you won mine?

Alisha Wilkins said...

I'm a reader of this blog ;)

Deidra said...

I was holding out to see if I won Keese's. I didn't know how many you could throw your hat into at one time.

Troy said...

I don't post on these contests because I don't want to pay it forward.









But I do read your blog.