The prompt for today is... Is there any circumstances when you can justify losing your temper. That made me think of a friend of mine that told me once that it was okay for mothers to swear at their children. Swearing is just a safety valve that we need to use sometimes so we don't completely blow our top. It sounded like good advice to me then and I still feel that a little profanity helps you keep calmer about somethings.
I don't mean awful crude words,but just little four letter that helps those little whelps know you mean business.
Since this lady is her ward's present Relief Society president she can't be too far off the track! Right?
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
damn straight!
I like the sound of calling a little slip of the tongue a safety valve. I have a habit of letting my slip once in a while!
Post a Comment