Thursday, January 17, 2008
Pay It Forward
I won! I won Nikkala's Pay It Forward so now it is my turn. All you have to do is comment on this blog by Jan. 30th and then on the 31st I'll announce the winner and then it will be your turn to Pay It Forward. Leave comments about things that make you smile! Who knows you could be the winner and receive a gift from me and smile while you're commenting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Getting to come home makes me smile! Happy birthday!
Getting to take four of the seven grandchildren to the open house at the Rexburg temple makes me smile. Patrice, how do we get more grandmas to blog? I just won on Mindy's blog so that's two in one month. So on goes the thinking hat again for something springie!!!!
Being able to goto the Reburg Temple with Grandma Vicki makes us smile.
Post a Comment