Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ouch!

Yesterday I had carpal tunnel surgery on both of my hands. It's a little more restricting then I thought it would be. I can't do certain things, like open doors and hold on to things too well. This morning I completely closed the door to the bathroom and stood in there knocking to have Warren let me out. At least I can still go to the bathroom by myself!
Warren has some pictures for his blog so check me out there. I'm not a very patient patient and I'm already going a little bonkers not being able to do anything and just setting around. Warren has been a wonderful nurse to me and I appreciate that a lot.He's the best and even bought me peanut m&m's to get me jump started back to recovery yesterday!

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Hope the recovery goes fast!

Deidra said...

I think dad is treating you so well as payback for being such a good nurse to him when he had his carpal tunnel surgery. How can you not open doors but you can type?!
Lots of love going your way!

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Hope you get back to normal. I question how can you type with those wrists wrapped? You are amazing!!!!