Sunday, January 28, 2007

Our computer has been in the "computer hospital" all week because apparently it had got a bad case of viruses, but we're up and running again. It was a long week for Tameka, she said it was because she couldn't work on her term paper.?? I think I quite missed the machine also. I love being able to keep up with everyone on their blogs. Warren, Tameka and I were all a little up tight about getting our turn reading them. Of course I said that I needed it back to do my on-line class! Like I really am that excited about special ed policies and procedures.

Saturday I took tickets at a 19 school wrestling invitational. I'm not a big wrestling fan, but I have to admit I did gain a little more appreciation for the sport after watching the matches for awhile. I had to get over the fact that they were grabbing each other in some very interesting places and positions...but beside that. Those boys were so focused and exerted so much energy in their matches that they gained my respect. For those that lost their match it was so disappointing. I'm glad that my girls played team sports because if they had a lose they had a whole team to blame it on instead of having to deal with the lose all on their own. I'm not tough enough to see that kind of disappointment in my child.

1 comment:

Deidra said...

I'm glad to see you're back up and running. You were as anxious to get back to your online class as Tameka was to write her term paper.

Tell the other two to get on their blogging!

I only went to one wrestling match in high school, and by the end of the day, the wrestlers had gained my respect too.