Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Today while I was sitting in class a student came up to me and said, "Mrs. Parish are your pants small." I didn't know if he thought I was to fat for my pants or if he thought I was skinny. My reply back was "What do you think Andrew?" He said that he thought they were small and wondered if size 30x34 were small pants because that was the size he wore. What a way to make a friend!!

It always amazes me about the subjects we talk about in our classes. Where else could you tell your students that thay smell and need to take a bath EVERY day and wear deodrant EVERY day also. If you told the average student those things they probably would be offended, but our students just say okay and tell us some randon fact about their personal hygiene that we really don't need to hear. They head out the door and you know that the information you just gave them never made it out the door with them. You hope that by accident thay take a shower before tomorrow!

1 comment:

Deidra said...

Sometimes I ask Chris if my pants are too small. Lucky for me, he's learned to let me down lightly.