Only one day until I have to get back into the routine of life again. That will be a blessing for the weight because I have been eating stupidly and it's going to really start showing in the jean section soon if it isn't curtailed. When the alarm clock starts ringing at 5 AM again it will be hard to make the old body respond in a graceful way.
The break has been good though. We had a great Christmas with our family home. We had good company, good food, and good news! I'm grateful that all my family gets along with each other. It would be really sad if certain members wouldn't come home if someone else was going to be there. Thanks family for being great people and caring about each other.
How about those Boise Broncos? Was that a great game or what? I really don't get into football games to heavily, but you couldn't help but watch that one!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a very rude awakening this morning at 5:30-- which I had requested from Chris. After deciding that was the worst idea ever, I went back to bed... until Chris woke me up from my "Babysitting Jewish Kids" dream, starring Sara and Sage, and the MacBook. Needless to say, I was a little late to work this morning, and have totally been missing all the naps I got accustomed to taking! Dang those Broncos for keeping us up so late-- good thing they put on a good show!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
Post a Comment