Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Try

My daughter brought it to my attention that I should blog again using prompts to get me writing again. I had honestly forgot about using the prompts, that's how long it's been since I've done it.
I looked up some prompts today and decided that it would be a good thing for me to do.I could describe all the wonderful and exciting things I do I my life if they happened, but my life is pretty common. So some prompts will let me think about new avenues of my life...
Prompt for the day... What are some everyday kind things that your family or friends do for you that you are thankful for, but which you have never actually thanked them?

Yesterday as I was sitting in church there was a sister sitting with us on our bench, whose husband was killed a few years ago in a snowmobiling accident. She is younger than I am and alone now. The thought cross my mind how I would really miss my husband's compliments when I got ready to go somewhere. He always tells me how great I look. How sad it would be to get ready and not have those comments.I promised to start giving her little compliments to let her know that her efforts in looking good are noticed. I don't know if I really thank my husband for his goodness or if I try to tell him everything wrong with my appearance. I do appreciate it, so thanks for being so kind to me and making me feel beautiful!

3 comments:

The Jones Crew said...

I love to read your blog my mom and dad said they saw you today what are you doing with yourself now I am having fun at my school I do fun things there all the time I love you so very much keep up the good work on your blog Love, Kristi

Deidra said...

Hope there's more where this came from! I expect more while you're taking it easy on Spring Break.

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

I have done alot of traveling the last 3 months to Logan and my husdand always calls me o see how long before I will be home. He always ends the conversation with I love you and drive careful. I don't remember ever saying thanks for caring