Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged several days ago, we were out of town for a couple days, so I'm really late responding.
A. The rules are posted at the beginning .
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags fellow bloggers.

10 years ago: I was in the middle of a crazy career of teaching tole painting and cutting out so many wooden projects. It was a fun ride while it lasted and I met a lot of new people and made some good friends from the experience.

5 things on my to do list today: 1.exercise 2.Start Swiss Family Robinson with my reading group and have them look up on the computers to see what a agouti is. 3.Write my blog. 4. Finish laundry and clean my bathroom 5.Look through my Living magazine

Snacks I enjoy: A combination of nuts and chocolate always hits the spot for me.

Things I would suddenly do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Quit my pathetic (low paying)job. Take the entire family on a vacation. Get my husband's invention marketed! Build a cabin to have us enjoy with all the toys to go with it.

3 of my bad habits:1. Enjoying that combination of nuts and chocolate to often. 2. Rushing through life sometimes. 3. Being impatient with my husband.

Jobs I have had: cow milker,beet hoe-r, truck driver in harvest,waitress,Ore-Ida, dental assistant, tole painting teacher, babysitter, para educator, wepco's hired hand.

Things that people don't know about me: When I was young (4-5years old)I wanted to be a tight rope walker.I have scars to prove it. Why did I want to do this? I don't know I certainly didn't have the body for it and I kinda have a fear of heights, so it was not a good choice for an occupation for me!

People being tagged: Chris, Deidra, Whitney R., and Chod

No comments: