Prompt for the day...If you were to select music for a soundtrack of the day you've had, what songs would you play in the background? Why? Hmm...First thing this morning it would have to be the theme song from Rocky to go with Ruth's and my workout routine.Getting ready for school it would be Money, Money, Money by Abba.Then it would have to change to Somebody Told Me by Strong Bad for school. At 3:20 I would pick Top of the World by the Carpenters. They I would go for a Chicago song maybe Make Me Smile and then to close the day My Wish by Rascal Flatts.
What would your soundtrack consist of???
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i would really have to give some thought to that. I would need someting very calming after a day at school. How the heck are you feeling. Got to love those snow days. It is blowing so hard right now that maybe just maybe another one is on the way. Patrice I need to get DEidra's mailing address to send her her pay it forward gift. Could you have her email it to me at grandmavicki54@gmail.com She is a winner. I love reading your thoughts for the day. They make me thonk a little bit harerdlkn ouch!
These posts are seriously amazing. They kind of blow my mind a bit. I learn so much about you! (I'm hoping that one day when we get to read your and Dad's "car journal" that we will learn even more awesome things about you guys!)
Who would have thought that my mom would know Strong Bad, let along pick it!? Crazy! I love it though!
I asked Chod to guess what your soundtrack would be...he didn't get any right but was caught off guard with the Strong Bad song.
Patrice You have been tagged. Check out our blog.
Vicki
Post a Comment