Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Never Underestimate a kid!
Today at school I was teaching my math group. I have the lowest level and we do some pretty simple pages. These student range from doing simple addition and subtraction problems to not even being able to count in order. One page had the kids count a certain assigned shape and write down the number. We came to a diamond shape and I asked them how many diamonds there were on that row. JaeDean , a girl that can't count to ten, looked at me and said that's not a diamond that's a parallelogram!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty good. Kind of like Hudson on Sunday. I was folding the napkins and Hudson said "triangle mom." Welcome back to posting.
Awesome! It amazes me to think that Ava is about on par with some of your kids. ("One, two, four, six!") I like your posts, you should do it more often!
Post a Comment