Monday, July 16, 2007

Aaaaah!

In case no one has noticed it has been hot! When you couple that with welding out in the sunshine it hits really hot! While Nik and Chod were home on Saturday they convinced us that maybe an air conditioner would be a good investment.

Warren sent me to buy one this morning. As if I know anything about air conditioners..... there wasn't a great selection in Burley. I bet that comes as a shock to all, but I found one at Sears that I thought would work. It was too large for my car so I had to take the Suburban to haul it home.

By the time Warren made it home from the job he was working on it had rained and cooled everything off nicely. When he came in the house I told him that buying the a/c had sure cooled our house off even though the a/c was still in the box!!

I can hardly wait until the next 100 degree day! Bring it on I'm ready!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

I'm thinking we might need to invest. Our house (especially the 2nd floor) has been so nasty hot lately. It leads to a bad night's sleep, then a grumpy hot day. UGH!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Love A.C!! :)

Deidra,
Troy and I have our window unit we use to use just sitting in the garage if you want to be a borrower! :)

Karisa said...

Sounds like I visited a few days too early. I'm ready to not be pregnant in the heat.