Saturday, June 23, 2007

life isn't fair

I have been working on my family history now for about nine months. I think I've been making some progress. When I check how many names I've typed into my file it is starting to add up. When I checked last I had somewhere around nine hundred. I've been feeling a bit confident about the whole thing.

I decided to be a good little wife and help Warren get started since he's been so busy in the shop and needs time to catch up on some well deserved rest on Sundays. I started to typed and checked out his pedigree charts they on for several generations. Since I am not the quickest typist I decided that I would see if I could download a gencom and just put it on a flash drive.

I went into the family history center today because I knew my friend Chuck Jones would be working. He told me it was I great idea. We started downloading and continued for some time. Yea well my pathetic nine hundred names don't even start to compare to the thousands that are done for Warren. How unfair is that! He hasn't lifted a finger and has so much done! My only consolidation is (and believe me I needed one) that the temple work has been done also.

I will continue to work on my pedigrees and someday maybe mine will look like his.

1 comment:

Deidra said...

Good work. Yesterday I was looking at the family names Chris and I have been able to do, and made a mental note to thank you for all the work you've put into it. We've been blessed because of your hard work. You're pretty awesome! Thanks!