Just a few blogs ago I was telling everyone that there was just 179 days of school left...well that number is down to only 24 days. This year has really zoomed by and it's not only because I've blogged so little! It's been a interesting and fast paced one for sure.
Tameka will be graduated in a few weeks. Not possible that my baby is about ready to leave our home and set off on her own adventures. As I look back on the years I was raising my girls there are a few things that I wish I would have done differently. Nikkala reminded me of one the other day. I didn't ever go to the Proms with my two oldest daughters. It wasn't because I didn't want to support them, but in my ignorance of being a mother didn't understand about going. You see when I attended my Senior Prom parents didn't go and watch the promenade, so I didn't realize that parents do that and that it is okay. I thought only over zealous parents went and watch their children. So if I could re-do somethings that would be on my list. Sorry girls. There are others ,but not going to make all of my confessions public today. You'll just have to stay posted and see when I spill my guts again!!!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Almost snuck in a new post without me reading. I hold no hard feelings because you didn't come to my prom.
Post a Comment