Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm back !!!

The long vacation from blogging was a technical thing....something that I'm not too quick to fix. I hope everything is straightened out now and I can start competing with the WEP-miester!! He gotten quite advanced with posting pictures and the all!! I'll see if I can step it up.

We had a snow-day from school today. Usually that would be a welcome call first thing in the morning but,today Tameka had a huge project planned for the whole studentbody of BHS. She and Samatha Crane had worked on this for months and had a lot of civic people involved. From police, EMT's , the mortuary people and the life flight helicopter...so the cancellation of school today brought about disappointment and sadness. They are going to see about re-scheduling, but the air has kinda gone out of Tameka today.

2 comments:

Nikkala said...

Glad you got it all figured out.

Deidra said...

Yeah, I know Meek has put lots of work into Every 15 Minutes. After planning for the whole year, I'm sure she's disappointed. I'm sad for her, but I know that if anyone can pull off a reschedule it would be her!