Our family is a owner of a flat screen monitor for our computer. It's nice to have a little more space on the desk. It doesn't make using the computer any less confusing for Warren or make me a better typist, but I feel like we are in touch with technology a little bit better:)
I finally got my very own cellular telephone. I feel so grown up. So many changes and advances in our life!! There are so many flippin' things to learn about the phone. I know I with never be able to use it to it's potential. Kinda of sad to think that some soul worked long and hard on it.....only to have most of his work wasted on the common joe like me. I guess that it is kinda like be a mom and housewife, maybe that is why I feel badly for the chap??
Our family, all eleven of us invaded Logan last weekend. The adults including Tameka went to the temple Saturday morning and did 44 names that I had got temple ready. I still can't believe some days that I'm really doing geneology. It is pretty fun with the computer having everything there at your fingertips. It's changed a lot with all of the technology available.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Cellular telephone"-- love it! You better hurry to catch up with techo-savvy Dad; I hear he has big plans for the camera feature!
I'm glad you posted. It was almost time for you to be in Chris's junk pile, but you saved yourself.
I love technology
but not as much a you
you see.....
.......
always and forever
always and forever
Yes, the world wide web is great
But you, you make me salvivate . . .
Nik - you make me laugh.
Patty P - good work on the new phone. Someday I'll have to put the new number in my phone. And, as Deid said, congrats on keeping out of the junk pile. I think I might be moving some other people (coughtamekacough) in there today.
Post a Comment