Sunday, December 10, 2006

Surprise!!

This blog is a surprise if anyone still checks to see if I update anymore. I say I don't have anything to say, but that isn't true because I do have I life! The truth is I'm lazy!!

Sunday afternoons are for napping at the Parish house. It energizes us for the week ahead. So why do people feel it is okay to call during those couple of scared hours??
After the second call today I should of stayed up and got started on my family history. I've been working on the Quast line and I'm getting quite clase to having names temple ready. I should have around a hundred names ready soon. I have to give credit to Brother Jones for taking such an interest in my cause. He has done a lot of research and pushing me in the right direction. When everything is in order I will have to let everyone know and we can make a date to go and get wet together!

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Yay Mom! Both for posting and doing y[our] family history. I can't wait until we get to go to the temple together!

chartie said...

Well, I guess that means I have to take you out of junk pile then. Nice post.