Interesting medical lingo isn't it? Well it is my claim to fame now. So what is a non-aneurysm subarachnoid hemorrhage any way....well it's the worst headache in your life! I fit into a small percentage of people that have a nonaneurysmal pattern to the bleeding. In these cases they occur spontaneously and the outcomes are excellent.
With all the tests they ran on me at LDS hospital I do know I have a brain, they don't know why this happened to me ,but just because it happened once doesn't increase my chances of it happening again. I also learned without great medical testing that I cannot tolerate hospital luke warm mushy food, that my family loves me a lot and I know I love them more now than ever. Warren was a real life saver staying with me at the hospital and helping me so much. Foot rubs are wonderful and so are private concerts, daughters make wonderful at home care givers and grandsons are wonderful healers. Family and friends are so important and I have great ones. I'm truly blest in all the ways that are really important. I appreciate all the prayers, food, concern, visits and all else that was extended to me and my family during this ordeal.
It gets frustrating to me because my endurance level is so low. I got up this morning and showered, did my hair and make up without one rest time. I went to half-a-day of school and was totally spent. I'm suppose to be able to just bounce back....again I get another reminder that I'm not in complete control and I have to accept it and learn patience! It's a skill that I'm not to good at. Usually whatever I demand of myself I can do so when I can't I don't like it.
I appreciate all that my family has done for me, sorry I gave you such a scare, but I really love each of you...you are the best!!!
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment