News alert.... I have plenty to keep me out of trouble. I have a ridiculous yard to keep up and our house is pretty high maintenance. I have several wood projects I'm working on, one painting project for a lady, my porches are freshly stained, costumes for the Youth Temple Celebration to sew, garden to weed, house to clean, meals to prepare,laundry, lawn to mow, and oh did I mention sudoku puzzles to solve each day.
Even though I stay busy it is rewarding at the close of the day to see my accomplishments each day and plan what I want to complete the next day. It's great to be able to cross some of those dreadful jobs off of my list knowing that some won't need to be faced for another year. Now if I could only complete those blasted red chairs downstairs....that would be the best!!
I catch my husband with his camera while I'm sweating away snapping pictures while I'm looking my best. I don't know how I feel about this, but at least I have some photos for my blog.


4 comments:
Oh paparazzi WEP. I needed him today while I was mowing one of the three lawns with both kidlings on my lap. Hudson should've been comfy because he was lounging all over. I'm glad to hear that you're staying out of trouble. You didn't even mention your homework for you painting classes.
Edgar looks like a good forklift driver. I've been doing the crossword on my commute-- getting my daily fix.
Glad the hotsie is still getting used, even with my absence.
My list is just about as long. I stained my deck this summer and boy am I gklad that is done. Now on to the flags for the temple celebration. What would we do without projects?
Post a Comment