I haven't blogged for awhile so I looked a my trusty list of prompts to get me started. Today's asked what you dread most about family reunions or family gatherings. The first thing that popped into my head was the blasted family pictures.
I really don't ask for my picture to be taken and try to avoid it as often as possible. I think that it is just a womanly thing. We don't like the weight we are at, how our hair looks, the outfit we are wearing and the list goes on and on. Never-the-less if someone ask me to be in a snapshot I usually don't throw to big of a fit, but when JoAnn does her annual DEMAND that we line up for this family shot it makes the defense into gear. I try to avoid it at all cost.
Whenever reunions are mentioned it is the first negative thing to pop into my head. What do you think about?
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We didn't have family reunion as a kid so I really don't have any deaded memories. I do know that I love the reunion that we are having with our kids and grandkids. I have started to plan for this summer's one. We are going to have an Indian tribe reunion at our cabin In Island Park.
at least you have family R's Maybe they don't invite me maybe we could have a flintstone one in the gravel pit
Patrice where the heck are you? I miss reading new blogs by you. Hope everything is okay.
Yeah, what's up, Mom? Tameka and Dad are better bloggers than you lately. Better step it up!
Post a Comment