Boy, oh boy has the wind blown today!!! We often have windy days, but usually not as badly as today. There was so much dirt in the air that you felt grimy by just going outside for a little while. Never-the-less I worked outside and got a lot accomplished.
My yard takes a lot of work to keep it up, but I still love it. I love to see all the different flowers as they take their turn blooming and I really enjoy fresh vegetables out of the garden. I don't know what I would do with all my time if I didn't have the yard to work in. My summer schedule is yard in the cooler hours of the morning and inside jobs in the afternoon. Hopefully this summer I really find time to complete the upholstery job that has been in progress for several years. I also what to get to the sewing machine and work on a quilt that I want to make.
Hopefully the wind dies down and summer days take over!!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment